The Kitchen at Ash Barton
They say the kitchen is at the heart of the home. And that’s particularly true at Ash Barton. With its traditional AGA and comfy sofa, the kitchen is a warm and cosy place where everyone likes to hang out.
Sit yourself at the table and tuck into a hearty breakfast made with produce from a local farm shop. Or prepare a beautiful meal for family and friends to enjoy. Or throw off your wellies and treat yourself to a traditional Devon scone and a nice cup of tea after a long walk in the countryside.
As well as a vast catering fridge and freezer, our kitchen is fully equipped with a 12-slice toaster, high quality cooks knives, a stack of pots and pans, tons of glassware, crockery and cutlery, and a commercial dishwasher - so there’s no arguing over the washing up.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage