Posh Loos at Ash Barton
If you’re getting married in our courtyard, having a wildflower wedding in our meadow, enjoying a party on our lawn or inviting 100 guests to glamp on our field – at some point, somebody will say: ‘where are the loos?’
Luckily, you and your guests won’t have to use a porta-loo in the grounds or traipse all the way through the main house. Because, at Ash Barton, we’ve converted part of our stables into a luxury loo and shower block, and it comes complete with underfloor heating and quirky lighting too.
We have six luxury loos including a disabled and baby changing loo. Plus, there are four showers including a disabled cubicle. And the best bit? We never run out of loo roll and there’s always bags of piping hot water on tap.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Child Friendly
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool