Festival Style Wedding Venue in North Devon
If you love Glastonbury, camping, bunting, hog roasts, cupcakes, wearing wild flowers in your hair, or anything that’s a little unusual or on the quirky side, a festival style wedding at Ash Barton could be right up your street. Think of all the amazing Instagram photos too.
Our festival weddings are definitely our most laid back celebrations. And at Ash Barton, literally, anything goes - as long as it's legal. So after your festival style wedding ceremony in our chapel, courtyard or barn, follow it up with a picnic on the lawn, or a fish and chip supper and ice creams from the ice cream van.
Then get your picture taken in a photo booth, have a rave in a tent, relax in a deckchair in the chill-out area, then finish the day off drinking hot chocolate and toasting marshmallows around the fire pit. Or do something completely different for your festival wedding. It’s up to you.
For a list of recommended festival style wedding suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage