Ash Barton: Marquee Wedding Venue
Whether you want a traditional white wedding under a traditional white tent, or something a bit boho with a series of yurts, Ash Barton is the perfect marquee wedding venue - and it has an amazing backdrop to boot.
Our beautifully maintained lawns are the ideal place to pitch your tent. You could choose to hire an elegant, traditional wedding marquee, for a romantic, sit down wedding with fairy lights, bunting and flowers. Or hire a Chinese hat marquee or pagoda for intimate ceremonies or bar areas. Or a stretch tent for something more contemporary. They’re ideal for a chill out area when everyone needs to fling their shoes off and take a break from all the partying.
With our scenic Devon landscape, Ash Barton makes the perfect marquee wedding venue. And if you’re looking for marquee hire in North Devon, we’re happy to recommend a number of 'tent' people.
For a list of recommended wedding suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage