DIY Weddings at Ash Barton, North Devon
Is there anything worse than a ‘wedding package’ where you must have this, if you choose that and if you want that option then it will cost you twice as much because there’s an R in the month?
At Ash Barton, we think your wedding day should be exactly how you and your partner want it. Which means you get to enjoy the food and drink you love, dance or listen to the music you like until the early hours, and have the decorations you want, whether that’s flowers, candles, bunting or glitter. And if you want to have your wedding photographs taken in our wild flower meadow or down by the beach in your wellies, that’s what you should have.
DIY weddings are a completely blank canvas for you and your partner to put your own stamp on. Feel free to use your own suppliers. Or take a look at our list of recommended suppliers.
For a list of recommended wedding suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- No curfew, no corkage
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Fully equipped games barn
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies