No Curfew Wedding Venue, North Devon
When all your friends and families have turned up to help you celebrate your love, the last thing you want to do is shut the party down just as the fizz is flowing and granny’s hitting the dance floor.
Ash Barton is in the heart of the beautiful Devon countryside, which means our nearest neighbour is over a mile away. So if you want to have a full-on rock event you can. If you want to be raving until the early hours, that’s fine by us. If you want to be sitting around the fire pit, still in your wedding frock, while you sip champagne as the sun comes up, that’s perfectly ok. In fact, it sounds fantastic and we absolutely encourage it.
For a list of recommended wedding suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- No curfew, no corkage
- Free Wi-Fi