Ash Barton Manor House, North Devon
Ash Barton is a lovely Grade II* listed ancient manor house in Devon, with parts dating back to 15th century. But unlike other grand old homes, Ash Barton is warm, friendly and welcoming with unlimited hot water, central heating and log fires throughout. (And not an antique in sight.) It’s light, bright and airy. And the moment you step through the door it feels like home.
Spend your summer evenings enjoying a glass of Rosé on the main patio with its outdoor BBQ and magnificent fire pit, and your winter evenings snuggled into the deep sofas next to the wood burning stove.
With a large kitchen, complete with an AGA, as well as comfy bedrooms and modern bathrooms, the Ash Barton manor house, Devon is an easy place to come together with friends and family and enjoy a wedding, a celebratory event or a holiday.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage