The wide expanse of lawn just beyond the main house, means there’s plenty of space for your guests to camp if you’re having a glamping wedding or party.
And the good news is, they won’t be short of a host of luxurious amenities.
Our posh loos and shower block, right next to the camping area, contains six luxury loos including a disabled loo and baby changing facilities, as well as four showers including a disabled cubicle. And there’s bags of hot water too, which is available all day (and all night) long.
Next door is the camper pamper room: it's the perfect space for drying hair and getting ready as there's a huge mirror and plenty of sockets for hairdryers, tongs, straighteners and shavers. You can charge your mobile phones here too. It’s also a great spot for drying clothes if you’ve spent the day surfing or sunbathing, and there are plenty of hooks available to hang up your wetsuits, cossies and damp towels.
Our posh loos and camper pamper room also have underfloor heating. So they’re always nice and toasty.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Fully equipped games barn
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage