Open Air Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Venue, North Devon
When the weather’s fine, there’s nothing quite as lovely as an outdoor wedding in Devon. At Ash Barton, you can get married in our pretty courtyard surrounded by friends and family. Or have your outdoor wedding reception on the lawn with our stunning manor house as the backdrop. Or you could get married under the oak tree overlooking the lake. Or how about a wildflower wedding in the middle of our meadow?
Following your outdoor wedding ceremony, have your photographs taken against the spectacular North Devon scenery. The results are always stunning.
So what happens if it starts to rain? Don’t worry. We know the UK's weather is unpredictable, even in the height of summer. We’re always on standby to move your outdoor wedding ceremony inside at the last minute, whether that’s into the barn, or the chapel or a marquee. There’s no way, we’d let a few spits and spots spoil your big day.
For a list of recommended outdoor wedding suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage