Ash Barton: No Corkage Wedding Venue, North Devon
A wedding’s not a wedding without a glass of fizz or two to toast the happy couple. Having a wedding where you can supply your own bubbles is a good way to keep the costs down. But we’ve noticed that too many wedding venues charge for corkage. In other words, they charge you for the privilege of opening your bottles.
Not at Ash Barton. We’re one of the few no corkage wedding venues in Devon. So once you’ve paid for your fizz, or any other booze for that matter, that’s it. Nothing more to pay. It means you won’t spend your wedding worrying about how many bottles of champs Uncle Harry is working his way through – and how much it’s going to cost you.
For a list of recommended wedding suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage