The Ash Barton Estate, Devon
Come rain or shine, there’s something truly magical about The Ash Barton Estate. We’re surrounded by 25 acres of woodland, fields, gardens, wildflower meadows and lakes, and we also have a walled garden, a large open courtyard and a romantic old chapel.
Our grounds are heaven for keen walkers and casual strollers, and the views over the North Devon countryside are simply spectacular. Our wildflower meadow, in particular, makes any wedding photos picture perfect.
We have lots of friendly animals, including horses, donkeys, ducks, chickens and bees. The animals love visitors and our hens are happy to provide eggs for breakfast. You’ll also come across Alfy the Jack Russell. The Ash Barton mascot.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage