Wedding Ceremony Locations at Ash Barton Estate
Where you get married at Ash Barton is completely up to you. You can have your civil wedding ceremony in the courtyard, in the old chapel or in the big barn. Or you can even have your ceremony under the oak tree overlooking the lake and surrounded by an abundance of wildflowers. All our wedding ceremony locations are fully licensed.
If you choose a location for your wedding but want to change your mind at the last minute – you can. Unlike other wedding ceremony venues, we’re completely flexible. So if you love the North Devon scenery and want to get married outside, there’s no need to worry about the weather. If the heavens open ten minutes before the ceremony is due to begin, we can quickly move the wedding to another location that’s undercover. No problem.
For a list of recommended wedding ceremony suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusivity guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage