The Kitchen at Ash Barton
They say the kitchen is at the heart of the home. And that’s particularly true at Ash Barton. With its traditional AGA and comfy sofa, the kitchen is a warm and cosy place where everyone likes to hang out.
Sit yourself at the table and tuck into a hearty breakfast made with produce from a local farm shop. Or prepare a beautiful meal for family and friends to enjoy. Or throw off your wellies and treat yourself to a traditional Devon scone and a nice cup of tea after a long walk in the countryside.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Child friendly, pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusive guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn, free WiFi
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage
The best weekend of our lives. Comfy beds, powerful showers, well stocked fire, spacious kitchen with everything you need, welcoming lounge with ample room, sociable dining room., quaint courtyard, gorgeous chapel, huge barn with fun by the bucket load and great grounds to explore. We could not be happier and Pete was a great help 24/7.Allan and Jen Lawrence