A Chapel Wedding in North Devon
If you’re looking for a romantic wedding venue in North Devon, our old stone chapel in the grounds of The Ash Barton Estate is an absolute charmer.
With its original stone walls and twinkling fairy lights, weddings in our little chapel often feel like a scene from a weepy romantic movie. There will almost certainly be a tear or two of happiness shed on the day. There’s room to seat up to 100 friends and family for the ceremony. This can be followed by the wedding breakfast and a party in our big barn or in a marquee. Or you may want to get married in our courtyard followed by a sit down dinner for 50 in the chapel. It’s completely up to you.
For a list of recommended wedding suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Child friendly, pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusive guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn, free WiFi
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage
Oh! I wish we lived at Ash Barton! We had such an amazing wedding there and are very grateful to Simon and Liam for making our weekend amazing. Everyone loved how beautiful yet relaxed the venue is, and we loved having all our friends and family around us for the whole weekend. The location is stunning. The house is incredible. The chapel is ...Tash Stott