Our Ceremony Locations
Where you get married at Ash Barton is completely up to you. You can have your ceremony in the courtyard, in the old chapel or in the big barn. Or under the oak tree overlooking the lake and surrounded by wildflowers. All our ceremony locations are fully licensed.
If you choose a location for your ceremony but want to change your mind at the last minute – you can. Or if you choose to get married outside and the heavens open ten minutes before the ceremony is due to begin - no problem. We can quickly move the wedding to somewhere that’s undercover.
For a list of recommended wedding suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Child friendly, pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusive guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn, free WiFi
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage
Before even arriving at Ash Barton itself, the absolutely stunning views of the surrounding area hinted toward this being one of the gems of Devon. The grounds themselves, spacious and yet simultaneously homey, were an absolute delight. Wonderfully airy hallways, played off of nooks and crannies that made exploring the estate a joy. Waking up...Mike Miles