Marquee Weddings, North Devon
Whether you want a traditional white wedding under a traditional white tent, or something a bit boho with a series of yurts, Ash Barton has all the space you need for the perfect marquee wedding - and an amazing backdrop to boot.
Our beautifully maintained lawns are the ideal place to pitch your tent. You could choose an elegant, traditional marquee for a romantic, sit down wedding with fairy lights, bunting and flowers. Or a Chinese hat marquee or pagoda for intimate ceremonies or bar areas. Or a stretch tent for something more contemporary. They’re ideal for a chill out area when everyone needs to fling their shoes off and take a break from all the partying.
For a list of recommended wedding suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Child friendly, pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusive guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn, free WiFi
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage
We're still riding on such a high from what was the most spectacular few days of our lives. We got married on 2nd July 2016 and I can't rate the Ash Barton Estate enough as a venue for the most important day of your lives. There's a calm peace that washes over as soon as you meander your way down the long drive. The natural beauty needs no...James Dannatt