Conference Venue, North Devon
Conferences are altogether more exciting when the venue is a beautiful old manor, surrounded by acres of rolling Devon countryside. We can safely say that once someone has attended a conference at Ash Barton, those city centre conferences in grey, soulless hotels are much less appealing.
We have a big barn which seats up to 200 people and can be configured in various ways. Or for a completely unique event, you can hold your conference in our old chapel which seats up to 100.
And once the conference day is over, there’s plenty of time to kick back and enjoy the pool, the games barn and the fire pit on the patio. Of course, what happens at conference stays at conference.
For a list of recommended suppliers, please see below.
All you need to know about Ash Barton:
- Licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Reception/party capacity for 200 people
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Child friendly, pets welcome (in our stables)
- Exclusive guaranteed
- Sleeps 35+ residential guests
- Fully equipped games barn, free WiFi
- BBQ, fire pit & patios with garden chairs
- Over a mile to the nearest neighbour
- No curfew, no corkage
We stayed in Ash Barton for our company team-building 'retreat' at the end of March and had a fantastic time. The house is absolutely wonderful, so much space and some brilliant facilities too - including a heated swimming pool and a huge games barn with table tennis, snooker, badminton and almost every other activity you could want. We easil...Sam Mello